Liability for content
- We have taken great care in compiling the content of the pages on this website. However, we cannot guarantee this content for accuracy or completeness.
- As service providers, we are liable for own content on this website, however, we are not obligated to permanently monitor submitted or saved information or to search for evidence of illegal activities.
- We reserve the right to remove any photos or other information that we consider inappropriate or illegal and to close accounts for any reasons of our choosing. Illegal photos or other content will be removed immediately at the time we get knowledge of them.
- The Contents published on this website by the members are subject to Irish copyright laws. Reproduction, editing, distribution as well as the use of any kind outside the scope of the copyright law require a written permission of the author or originator. Downloads and copies of this website are permitted for private use only.
- The commercial use of our contents without permission of the originator is strictly prohibited.
- However, if you notice any violations of copyright law, please inform us immediately.
- The use of our website requires the provision of certain personal data, such as names and e-mail addresses. This data will never be passed on to third parties without your explicit permission.
- However, we would like to point out that data transmissions via internet (e.g. e-mail communication) cannot be entirely secure and may have security vulnerabilities. A complete protection of personal details against unauthorised access by third parties is not possible.
- The operators of this website reserve the right to take legal measures in the case of being sent unsolicited commercial information, e.g. spam mails etc.